Onya – Terms and Conditions
“Reward” means either a shopping voucher or a donation to a charity or fundraiser (not cash).
"Services" means our content, technology products and services and mobile application, being an app that allows users to post, view or refer others to available jobs.
"We/Us/Our" means Onya Help Hire Pty Ltd ABN 93 614 154 317 trading as “Onya”.
“Website” means this website, http://www.onya.me/.
"You/Your" means any user of this Website or our Services.
Nature of Information
Any information provided under this Website or as a result of the use of our Services are of a general nature only.
Use of Our Services
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Services.
- In order to use our Services, you will be required to register an account with us. By registering an account, you agree that all information provided by you is true and correct and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that, when using our Services, details of any jobs posted are accurate and complete. We accept no responsibility for any errors and you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
- If you download our Services through a third-party app provider you acknowledge and agree that:
- The third-party app provider may have their own terms of service which you must also comply with insofar as you use their service;
- In the event of any failure of our Services to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the third-party app provider who may refund the purchase price for the app to you (if applicable), and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the third-party app provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Services;
- The third-party app provider has no obligation to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services;
- Any queries in relation to use of the Services must be directed to us.
- Job Title
- Company details
- Job Group
- Employment Type
- Salary Range
- Must Haves (Skills required)
- Details of the Reward
- If a candidate is referred to you by another user of our Services, it is your choice and responsibility to interview and/or hire the candidate at your own cost and expense. We do not provide any other services aside from the Services and cannot advise you on the suitability or otherwise of any candidates or of your employment obligations at law.
- If you hire a candidate as a result of the use of our Services, you agree to provide the Reward to the job referrer by no later than seven (7) days from the candidate’s first day of employment with you. If you fail to provide the Reward, we may immediately terminate your access to the Services.
- If you wish to refer candidates to available jobs, you may view available jobs on our Website or subscribe to job alerts. To subscribe to job alerts and refer candidates, you will be required to provide us with the following details:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Job Title
- To refer a candidate to an available job, you will need to provide the candidate’s email address. It is your responsibility to obtain the candidate’s consent to the referral and to their email address being provided. By using our Services, you warrant that you have obtained or will obtain such consent.
- You may not name yourself as a candidate.
- If a candidate that you have referred as a result of the use of our Services is hired by the job poster, the Reward will be provided to you by no later than seven (7) days after the candidate’s first day of employment with the job poster. Provision of the Reward is subject to it being delivered by the job poster.
- The Reward may contain additional terms and conditions or an expiry date. It is your responsibility to comply with these terms and conditions and utilise the Reward prior to expiry.
Use of This Website
- Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that this Website is free from viruses, we make no such warranty that it is, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this Website does not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
- You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, which may include:
- browsing any part of this Website solely in order to view it; or
- using our Services.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in the Services belong to us.
- By creating an account, we grant you a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to access and use the Services.
- You must not copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Services to anyone else.
- In using the Services, you must not infringe the copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights or privacy rights of others.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Website or our Services or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- We may immediately terminate your access to the Services if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this Website or our Services. Any condition or warranty regarding this Website or our Services that would otherwise be implied (by statute or otherwise) into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We do not make any warranties as to the suitability of any jobs or candidates.
- This Website or our Services may contain links to external websites. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of law by those other websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and exclude all liability to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this Website or the Services. Any liability in connection with this Website and the use of the Services under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that cannot be excluded is limited to the resupply of the Services or the payment of the reasonable cost of same.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
- Parts of this Website may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
- If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.
- These terms and conditions, your use of this Website and Services and any dispute arising out of these are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.